We are an estabilished Payroll specialist looking for a
Payroll NI is an established payroll company based in Bangor, Northern Ireland.
Our services include accounting, book-keeping, payroll services, VAT, tax returns and financial planning.
We use our extensive knowledge to provide quality solutions tailored to meet the needs of our clients and has ensured our strong reputation for delivering high quality advisory and consultancy work.
As a result of our continued growth, we now wish to recruit for a Payroll Administrator.
The Payroll Administrator will support us to provide a professional and responsive Payroll service to our clients by adhering to defined service level agreements and statutory requirements, ensuring accurate payment every month.
This person will play a key role helping to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability.
• Undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that processes and systems are completed within the required timescales and to an exceptionally high standard.
• Ensuring that all pension administration, including Auto Enrolment processes are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with pension providers and staff in dealing with pension administration matters. Keeping up to date with processes and procedures relating to Auto Enrolment and pension schemes.
• To ensure that Client’s records are accurate and up to date and that all requirements and procedures relating to Clients payrolls are being followed, including details of benefits in kind, fleet car values etc required for completion of P11Ds and Class 1A returns.
• Liaise with HMRC as and when required.
• Reconcile Clients payrolls ensuring that all new joiners are added to the payroll, leavers removed at the correct time and all payroll instructions are actioned in an accurate and timely manner, obtain authorisations from Clients and create and distribute nominal ledgers where required.
• Ensuring that all FPS and EPS returns are made to HMRC in an accurate and timely manner.
• Deliver a high level of customer service to all business areas demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of individuals at all levels within the organisation.
• To sort and distribute incoming correspondence and telephone enquiries, prioritising messages requiring a response.
• To draft routine and ad hoc correspondence and documents such as; emails, letters, reports, agendas, minutes, other general typing tasks using Microsoft , packages, ad hoc reports, spreadsheets and database information as required.
• To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested by Management, such as providing cover to other areas to cover leave
- Experience in Payroll, Pensions Administration and Processing.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office) and a proven ability to use and adapt quickly to new technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain client relationships across a range of sectors to deliver excellent customer service.
- Motivated and flexible attitude with the ability work under pressure and use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload and meet deadlines with a willingness to work variable hours when necessary, to meet the requirements of the post.
- An exceptional attention to detail, problem solving ability, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information.
Flexible PT or FT hours available
Relective of experience and incorporates additional annual leave and benefits
Payroll Qualification would be advantageous but is not essential